~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Friday, January 29, 2010

Go Check out Bead & Needle....

Okay you have to check out my GF's Tanya's blog, it is so pretty and doesn't even compare to her work or the beautiful person she is...I just love her to death. As I do all my girls in my eBay group TLOFA..They are all Sisters to me and I love them all. Tanya is new to the blogging thing so I'm going to give her a plug here, she has a new blog beadandneedle and she does amazing work and she is a pretty darn good seamstress too!!! She has more talent in her little finger than I could ever hope for!! She is also a Colorado girl, but now lives in Henderson Nevada..but you would never know it by the friendship we share. I have the best friends in the world that I have never met in person, they know more about me and support me more than people that have known me a lifetime and I don't know what I'd do without any of them, so to you Tanya, Chris, Pat, Barb, Suxie, Jody, Karen, Bonnie and whom ever I may have forgotten I love you and support you in every way, you have all shown me what a true friend truly is!!!

4 comments:

~Tonya said...

Isn't it amazing how that works....The internet and world wide web, who would have thought!

I remember when I first starting blogging. Now it seems so long ago.

Have a great weekend.
~Tonya

Tanya said...

SKINNY GIRL!!! YOU ROCK!!! Thanks for the plug and the kind words - and don't sell yourself short...folks, I own some of Joleen's handiwork and believe me, she's a h**l of a seamstress, herself. And a WONDERFUL friend that I count my lucky stars to have - thanks again, girlfriend! Love, Tanya

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Joleen, I think your crafts are pretty awesome too!
I'll go check out your friend's blog and welcome her to the world of blogging.
Hope you have a great week!

Karen~The Barely There Primitive Bear said...

Hey Gal, sure have been missin'
ya! I have seen what you have
done in pictures and I know you
do a great job! Hope you are
staying warm up there!

Bear Hugs~Karen