~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I got a few things done today!!







I'm just plugging away with my stuff. It took me most of the morning to get all my stuff in one area so I can quit going up and down the stairs... The pictures are a cheese box, a sifter and all the stars and snowmen on my sons bed. I also got a really cool sleigh done with a tree and a teddy bear and toy tractor from Santa in it. I didn't take a picture of that yet!! I the box of snowmen reminded me of a box of chicks peeking out for a look!!! lol .. I know, I'm tired and getting punchy!!! I already told my hubby when we win the lotto I will have a huge craft room with a stove, sink, iron set up all the time, lots of shelves, baskets and ....and... and.. lol... Hey a girl can dream can't I??? Sorry the pictures don't really show these very good, they have to be mica or glitter dusted yet but I do that all at the same time in the garage, where the snowmen are held up now!!! tee hee...Okay enough fun..back to work...

6 comments:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

OMG, look at all the snowmen! TOO cute! I love how you covered the lights in fabric, everything is so cute!

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

WOW! You did ALL of that yesterday? I am amazed!

basketsnprims said...

I can't believe how much you got done! Your poor little fingers must be tired. They are all so cute.

Pam

The Primitive Bucket said...

I got 8 things done yesterday. The big snowmen heads I did the day before. Thanks for looking...

Something Nice and Pretty said...

They all just look wonderful alot of work there:)
Rondell

Coloradolady said...

Oh, I love the snowmen...I forget? Do you have a shop? It amazes me how talanted you are! I just love the box of snowmen faces....adorable.