~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Saturday, August 16, 2008

It' s Raining, It's pouring....

WE have been getting so much needed rain the past two days!! Good for the crops here in NE Colorado. But of course with the rain comes the weeds!! But also the frogs!! The kids found this tiny frog on the driveway this morning, we was camera shy so I had to put him in the back of a toy truck to get a good picture!! lol He is sitting on a .50c piece!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket

2 comments:

DaisysDesigns said...

Joleen, that little froggie is so cute! How's Ash doing?
(HUGS)
Daisy :)

The Primitive Bucket said...

Daisy she is so much better. I'm posting a picture in my blog of her and I that Brandon took last night. I need to get some things listed to.
Thanks for checking in!!
Hugs,Joleen