Imagine my surprise today to see that I was nominated not once but TWICE for the "Primitive Excellence Award" This is my first blog award and I am humbled to say the least. Thanks to my good friend Jody of star*spangled*pretties and my new prim friend Lori of theoldeprimitivehouse for also putting my name out there. Take a look at both of these girls blogs, they are great and I love to look and see what they are up to!!
Now there are rules to getting this award: So I will try to hold up my end of the bargain now. The first few are easy, but picking only 7 prim friends or sites is hard, so if I left you out, don't be hurt. If you have a prim site you deserve this too. So snag it and add it to your site, because you are keeping the spirit of prim alive too!!
Here is the rest of it :O)
*Put the logo on your blog.
*Add a link to the person who awarded you.
*Nominate at least seven other blogs.
*Add links to those blogs on your blog.
*Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
Here are my nominees. It was hard, I have made so many great friends between the blogs and eBay, I hate to leave anyone out. There are great links to other blogs on my site as well as everyone of these girls sites. Grab a cup of coffee and look at them all!!! Blessings, Joleen
- Gretchen - Caw of the Crow Primitives - You will love her, she is such an inspiration read her blog, you will love it too, and she makes some great prim goodies!! Yippee!!
- Britt - A dear friend , theoldeprimhouse, she introduced me to the whole eBay group thing, and she is also a very talented prim artist!! Check out Maggs on her blog!!
- Linda - LindaPindaDesigns - Very talented, warm, loving, wonderful person, love her!! She is also just a good person!! Did I cover that?? Beautiful graphic designs and more!!
- Susie - She is such a card!! Yankee Lane Primitives. Her Mother stories will keep you laughing and she makes some great prim items too, which she sells on several sites. Check her out!!! She can figure out anything too!!
- Daisy - Daisysdesignsonline, Mother of 5!! And still finds time to craft!! I think it is her sanity!! She sells on ebay and other hot spots too!!
- Lisa - Sweet friend Lisa, brush-strokes-n-stitches. She is a great friend and hard working mother of two girls, it that isn't work enough. She is a talent in many prim areas!!
- Sue - Rabbit Hollow Prims. She is in TLOFA with me and teaches has kids and still makes some of the best dolls and patterns. Her blog is beautiful.
- PLEASE CHECK OUT ALL OF THESE DESERVING LADIES!! YOU WON'T BE SORRY!!