~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My lastest creation on Ebay ~ Aug 28th 2008

I just love these pumpkins, I wish you could see them. They are very prim & very Grubby and are just wonderful. Go to my ebay listings and take a look!! They are big and weighted very heavy so they won't fall over very easily. They are duck's cloth with stars stenciled on them and then sanded primed and baked at least twice. They are great, I will hate to give them up!! Now I need to get busy on more goodies!! Have a great weekend and be Safe!!!
Blessings, Joleen


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi~~~
I have an award for you pop on over!!
blessings.........
lori

~Star Spangled Pretties~ said...

Oops! I didn't realize you were nominated already! I have an award for ya too! You can grab it from my blog or from Lori's- looks like its the same one. :0)

Jody