~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Listings for Easter on eBay & A New Friend!!

Oh my, where did a week go??? I had a great time with my sister at my nephews games. It was a lot of driving but well worth the time away and with my sister. Ashley was a perfect little traveler. She never once said she was bored or asked "are we there yet". She slept a lot and just sat back and watched the scenery. We went through the Eisenhower Tunnel on I-70, it is a very large, long tunnel, she was so excited to get to go through the mountain. I am finally getting my house caught back up and back in my routine again. And I finally did get a few things for Easter listed. My Valentine's hearts did okay, nothing to ease the national debt but they moved so that is good. So here is what I have listed this week, I hope to have more done soon. This cheese box has two 3-D egg and a "JUST HATCHED" chick!!

This door doll was fun to make and she is ready for Easter.


This lamp is in a blue swirl chamber pot. They are all listed on eBay if you want to take a peek!!
Also when I was gone a got a nice message from a fellow blogger, CJ, from Sweet Harvest Farms asked if we could exchange links, go take a peek at her blog it is wonderful. Thank CJ and I'll be visiting again soon!!
Hope you are all having a wonderful week, it has been cold and windy here, I'm ready for Spring to arrive, and soon!!!

4 comments:

Farmchick said...

Glad you are back...I missed you! Sounds like you had a perfect time with your sister and Ashley. Love your Easter goodies... too cute!

Back in the Day said...

Joleen, So glad you and your family got home safely! Thank goodness you had a great time!
Great job on your Easter items! TOO CUTE!
Nicole

Jessica said...

Your Easter goodies are totally adorable!

Our kids love going through the tunnel too, which isn't often.

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Gald you had a ncie trip. Love your Easter goodies! I bet they sell quickly!
Have a great weekend!