~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ashley is My HERO!!

I have a new Hero!! It is Ashley!! She had her surgery on Friday and did wonderfully. She was so brave and hardly cried at all, I think Mom and Dad did more than her this time!! She had an umbilical remnant removed from her abdominal area and they also took out her appendix while they were there!
She was brave and made us proud. Thanks to all


of you that prayed for her or sent an email wishing her well, she is a very healthy happy girl now and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. We realize that our victory with her is great but seeing some the the children at Children's Hospital we realize that we are lucky that we got to bring home a happy, healthy girl, some people won't get to have that joy or have a very long road a head of them. I pray for them now that they too can see the smile in on their child's face again very soon!!
God Bless,
Joleen

No comments: