~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's almost time for Ash to go to Children's

OH my sweet Ash !!!
No wonder everyone thinks she is a boy!!! She loves to wear Daddy's hat!! We are headed to Denver tomorrow for her surgery. She has a very rare condition... I guess you call it, she has an umbilical remnant just below her belly button inside her tummy. usually found in children much younger than 4 years old!! It got infected in July, otherwise the Doctors say we would more than likely NEVER have known she had it. Anyway we had to get rid of the infection and now they are going to remove it so that is doesn't have a chance of ever getting infected or worse again!!! It is a minor surgery, to them, but for me it is major!!! She is so healthy and happy and I just want everything to be okay!! There was such a beautiful harvest moon out tonight and I see that there are so many beautiful things I want to share with my daughter, and not seeing her sick again is one of them. Her big brother Brandon is having a hard time too, he doesn't want to be apart from her for 5 days again, but we should only be gone a couple of days, he gets to go hang out with Grandma and PaPa on the farm!! Ashley wants to go too!! Send good luck, prayers, hugs and kisses her way on Fri. She keeps saying she doesn't want to go back where they 'put her out' at!! I have had such good support from my family and all my girlfriends in my ebay groups, I really don't know what I'd do with out them. Thanks girls.... YOU ROCK!!!
Blessings,
Joleen, Joe, Brandon and Ash !!!

No comments: