~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Square Root Day!! 3/3/09 & Other stuff!!

030309

Happy Square Root day!! I just heard this on the Today show and then again on the radio!! 9 is the square root of 3, hence where they get square root day, and it won't happen again until 040416!!! Just a bit of useless trivia that you might need some day!! lol


The above picture is a beautiful site!!! My hubby's truck pulling out of our drive, and heading BACK TO WORK!! We don't know for how long, but at this point a day or two is better than none. He went back yesterday and again today, I just pray it isn't short lived and we can start getting back to normal again!!! Keep your fingers crossed for us..I know there are a lot of good people out of work and I pray for everyone each night!!

And these are my Ity Bity Chicks!! They are so cute!!! They are only about 3" tall and 2" across. I have them listed on eBay, so go take a peep...err peek at them. I also have some eggs listed that I just love and won't be heart broken if they don't sell!!!

Thanks for stopping by and leave me a comment so I know you were here... I love meeting all of you!!!
Have a Wonderful Day!!!

11 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Those are just to cute!

I have a question to ask you...what are your opinion about selling on ebay and etsy? Pros and con?
Rondell
Here is my email:
rondell1951@hotmail.com

Janene said...

That is so very interesting about square root day!
Useless yet facinating trivia!
Those chicks are adorable!

big city prims said...

So glad to see hubby back in the truck. Little by little we will get back to normal!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

Yay for the Hubby, that is a beautiful sight. A little by little we'll get back to normal.
With God on our side we can't lose.
Keep the prayers coming.
Molly

OldeAnniePrimitives said...

So glad to see your DH back at work! Praying it'll stay that way. Love your little chicks! They are adorable!

~Star Spangled Pretties~ said...

Hey girl! I have been MIA- we are just putting the finishing touches on remodeling our front room and the main bathroom- what a chore! What was supposed to only take two weeks turned into three! I'll hopefully be taking some 'all done' pics soon to share on my blog. So glad to see your squeeze back to work- I am keeping my fingers crossed for you guys! You little peeps are way too cute! I hope you get what you deserve for them, too. Talk to you later! Give Ash and Brandon a hug for me!

Val said...

I am so glad to run across your blog. I have enjoyed my visit with you. You are so right about praying for so many that are out of jobs. It is kind of scary. I also sell on ebay. It is kind of slow right now. I don't have much on but hopefully it will pick up soon.

Unknown said...

You and your hubby must both be so relieved that he has got some work. I do hope that it lasts a while for the two of you and that you and your family can enjoy some good times. x

Judy said...

Joleen, I'll be praying that DH gets more work and things find a balance for all of you that eases the worry and stress. God bless you.

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Hi Joleen,

Your little chickies are adorable !
I will say a prayer for you and your family, and I have also been praying for our country.. Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord.. !
God Bless !
Hugs and Happiness !
Linda

shweetpotato said...

omgosh SOOO cute, they kind of remind me of the ones that I made last year only yours are way cuter and primmer :D You can see mine on my blog header, I decorated my blog for spring :D Carm