~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Corn Stove Time!!


It is getting close to the time we will have to fire up the corn stove, so Ash and I made a trip to Atwood, CO and got 10 bags of corn so we are ready for the cold night that are sure to come. We usually burn about a bag through the evening and into the morning then I try to keep it off during the day, corn is so high, but it sure keeps the house toasty!!
And since we were out I took some pictures of the berry bushes in our yard, I can't remember what they are, but our dog will eat them berries like candy!! It picks them off himself!!
And since I was bestowed the Fabulous Fall Decor award!! I though I'd throw in a picture of my witches I made last year. Hope you all had a beautiful day!! It was wonderful here in NE Colorado!!!










No comments: