~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fabulous Fall Decor Award!!! For Me???


I just got a nice note from Rondell over at Tomatoe Creek Prims, one of my favorite blogs, btw!!! She has honored me with this nice award that Jenn from Bittersweet Prims has created.If Rondell could only see me house!! lol Not really!! I did get my fall things out and actually think I left a box or two out in the storage trailer!! OH MY!! It seems with my sewing for ebay, my decor grows each year also. The only rules for this award is that I now have to award 6 blogs, so hard with so many. I'm going to try to pick new ones this time. I love so many and keep clicking on that new "follow this blog" button and have quite a list now!! I get so excited when I see someone new is following me!!! Thanks Rondell for thinking of me, I love your blog and now I'll be stalking,tee hee, Jenn around too!!! Here are my 6 picks, I hope they haven't been picked already!! But if they have they can choose to not play both times, I just enjoy their blogs and want to share them with you too!!

Okay there are my six. Now have fun searching their blogs, they are all great!!

I misspoke and originally said this award was from Nicole, but it is from Jenn. Sorry girls for the error. I think I was in blog overload!! tee hee. The post below is from Jenn!!! I'm such an airhead sometimes.!!!


9 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Congrats on your award. You deserve it! ~ Pam

Tammy said...

Joleen,
Congrats on your award and Thank you for awarding me.

I have not done very much decorating around my house either. Lots of things going on here, I have just not had the time.

Thank you again for the award.

How is Ashley doing? I hope she is doing much better. I can so understand her not wanting to go to school. Im glad that she is back though. Hugs to her.

Tammy

Farmchick said...

Oh THANK YOU SOOOOOO much!!!! I love the award! It is so fun meeting new blogging friends and I am so glad that I have met you! Congrats to you also on the award...you deserve it!!
Hugs~
Tania

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Hi Joleen! Thank you for the wonderful award and for visiting my blog! I appreciate it so very much! I confess that I have not seen your's until now and I am loving it! I plan to come visit often and get to know you better! Looks like we have a lot in common.
Thanks again! Have a great week!


Famous last words....I'll be back! :D

Juanita said...

Congratulations on your award. I found your site thru Rondell's. And I thoroughly enjoy it. I will be adding you to my favorites! Have a blessed day.
Juanita

simple~needs said...

congrats on receiving the award!!

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Me again....just wanted to tell you that my friend Jenn at Bittersweet Prims made this award. You might want to go back and edit your post. I made a similar goof not long ago myself. LOL!
Hope you are having a great day!

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

OMGosh I did it not too long ago but was able to catch it before anyone read it, I think!

Haha, Joleen, I get in blog overload myself ALL of the time:)

Its good to meetcha!

Coloradolady said...

Oh, thank you so much for the award. I finally got it on my blog this evening. I love the fall time of the year, so this one was really special. I am so glad I found your blog, I enjoy it so much. You really deserved this award, you offer so much to look at and admire.