I just got a nice note from Rondell over at Tomatoe Creek Prims, one of my favorite blogs, btw!!! She has honored me with this nice award that Jenn from Bittersweet Prims has created.If Rondell could only see me house!! lol Not really!! I did get my fall things out and actually think I left a box or two out in the storage trailer!! OH MY!! It seems with my sewing for ebay, my decor grows each year also. The only rules for this award is that I now have to award 6 blogs, so hard with so many. I'm going to try to pick new ones this time. I love so many and keep clicking on that new "follow this blog" button and have quite a list now!! I get so excited when I see someone new is following me!!! Thanks Rondell for thinking of me, I love your blog and now I'll be stalking,tee hee, Jenn around too!!! Here are my 6 picks, I hope they haven't been picked already!! But if they have they can choose to not play both times, I just enjoy their blogs and want to share them with you too!!
- Carolyn ~ Cranberry Crossings ~ go check out her Cobbler recipe!!!
- Tammy ~ The Old Hollow Crow ~ she has three blogs one just for giveaways!!!
- Tania ~ Fresh From The Farm ~ she has a great giveaway going on right now!
- Suzanne ~ Colorado Lady ~ Go check her cake balls recipe!!!
- Lori ~ The Old Primitive House ~ One of my favorite blogs!!
- Angie ~ Sugarplum Patch ~ She has been one busy gal too!!
I misspoke and originally said this award was from Nicole, but it is from Jenn. Sorry girls for the error. I think I was in blog overload!! tee hee. The post below is from Jenn!!! I'm such an airhead sometimes.!!!