~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's like the first day of school again!!!

Today was like the first day of school all over again for
Ashley, After missing the last few weeks of school because of her surgery and then unplanned trip to the hospital she has missed a lot of school. She wasn't real
sure about going this morning, But we got through the

tears and a "tummy ache" and made it to school on time and with lots of hugs from the teachers. She even got to have two 'jobs' this morning!! They give them jobs, such as room inspector, line leader, door holder, etc,. and they love to have a fun job!! She got to be room inspector and the Calendar girl this morning, so was so happy and it made going back that much easier on her and me both. I stayed for about 25 minutes but when they went into their planning small group I left, she got a little worried look on her face but she sat down by Miss Jo and was fine!!! I miss her already but it is time to go back and get back into a routine. She is my angel and know she will do great and have a fun story to tell me when she gets home!!! Looks like Jasper is even "waiting" for her!!! lol he is actually watching the Blue Jays that have made it back to our yard from their summer vacation. I'll try to get a shot of them, they are beautiful, but don't like Jasper much and really squawk at him!!! Have a great day, I need to go get something done!!!
***Oh, I'm so happy, I just got home with Ash from school, She had a wonderful day and was smiling and playing like crazy when I got there, she talked non stop on the way to the car and all the way home and said she had fun, but was hungry, so we had to stop for potato ole's on the way!!! It is a good day and I feel so good that Ash is getting back to her old self again!!! ***

2 comments:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

I'm so glad she is feeling better enough to go to school:)

Stop over I've given you an award!
Rondell

The Primitive Bucket said...

Thanks Rondell, I'm honored!!!