~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving...so much fun!!!



With all my stuffing madness, I did take time to take the kids to a Pumpkin Carving Clinic on Saturday. It was so much fun and only cost a can of food for Caring Miniseries. The pumpkins were pre-cleaned, yippee and they had templates for us to use and the pokers and saws... it was great fun and there were a lot of kids there. Then when that was over they had a "Haunted House", it was pretty good too and they got a bag of candy too!!! There were 256+ pre-cleaned pumpkins, and if you wanted to take some home they let you for a couple bucks!!! It was fun and a nice break away from the sewing machine and time with my wonderful kids!!!

6 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Looks like a great time! And you can't beat the price! Awesome! Your kids are adorable!

Have a great day!

basketsnprims said...

Your kids are so cute and look like they are having alot of fun.

Pam

The Primitive Bucket said...

Thanks girls, they are kind of cute!!!

Farmchick said...

oooooooooooooooo......that looks like fun and PRECLEANED!!!! Who could ask for more!?!?

I must tell you that I have discovered that the fonts you pick when we change them only work and look the right way if the person who is viewing your blog has that particular font installed on their computer. I found this out by chosing a font that I have on one of my computers but not installed on the other computer. If you don't have that font on your computer it just goes to a plainer font. Did I confuse you???

Hugs~
Tania

The Primitive Bucket said...

Tania, I noticed only some of your fonts were different, so I wondered about that... oh well, I guess some of them will just have to be plain...drat!!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

They look like they had so much fun! Lucky You!
Rondell