~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I havn't forgotten my friends!!! Thanks Tania!!

It's been a long week of sewing, stuffing, PT Conference and other 'Stuff' for me and I haven't had much of a chance to post my award that was given to me by Tania, sorry chickadee.. I was not ignoring you, I have had my hands full!!! But I so appericiate it and didn't want it to go unnoticed!! Farmchick, she has a great blog and have a wonderful recipe posted, you have to try it, I did, love it!!! This is a neat award and thank goodness Trainwreck,
take a peek at her blog too!!! She has fantastic pictures, any way, she translated it for Tania so I'll post that, I'm not good at translating!!! Thanks Taina for this award. I'm suppose to pick 8 of my blogging friends to pass this on to, but I am so busy stuffing I'm going to bestow this on anyone who wants it. It is an honor to be picked by all my new friends and don't want to not acknowledge it. Thanks Tania... This award means:
This blog invests and believes, the proximity" (meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy)
"They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?Then let's try to give more attention to them!




No comments: