~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Whatca Working on Wednesday!!!???

I'm not working on much this week, trying to get my house back in order and just an angle for a swap in one of my eBay groups. I don't have a show for a couple of weeks, so I taking a small break from doing to much and catching up on my sleep too!!! I just wanted to share some pictures from my last craft show. I didn't do near as well at it as I did at the one the week before, but I got to spend the day with my two sisters so that made it a good day. I did sell out of my gingerbread men, so more of them are in the works for the next one. There are a few pictures of some of the things I took, I took the pictures before I glittered them up, they are all sparkly now!!!








This is our booth, it kept growing and growing!!! But it got lots of attention that way!! Lots of lookers but not as many buying!!

This is my "SNOW ANGEL" box, the snowman has angel wings
on him!! It did sell.





This is an older sifter that I just added the prim stars to and then attached the 'LIVE SIMPLY" banners on, I added very fine glass glitter, it is pretty, it didn't sell, yet!!








This is an old sewing machine drawer with lots of snow covered pine and warm/natural stars with LET IT SNOW stitched on. It also didn't sell!!

The beautiful angel is from my friend Pat of ahl*cooped*up. She sells on eBay under that name, we had and angel swap in our group, and she got my name, I love it and it will have a special place in my home this Christmas and for many more!! Thanks Pat!!!

4 comments:

Juanita said...

Joleen,
I don't know why the stars didn't sell. They are so cute!!I love them! thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day!
Juanita

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

What a wonderful booth! I'm sorry that you didn't do as well! I think the old sifter and stars are my favorite thing! I just can't believe people could walk on by and NOT buy something form your fabulous booth! It looks so awesome! Hopefully the next show will turn out great for you.
Have a wonderful day!

Judy said...

What wonderful, wonderful craft items! I'm amazed they didn't sell. I'd buy them in a heartbeat!

Deb said...

Hi,
happened on your blog while surfing prim blogs. I love the sewing draw. Please visit my blog and let me know how much you would like for it--if it is still available and you would still like to sell it. I can see where some "christmas moola" could go to.
deb