~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

This, That & The Other Tuesday!!!

Well, it's a new year and the kids are back in school. Time to get back to This, that and the other that I call life!! Thanks to all of you that have sent prayers my way for my Grandma and my friends family that was killed. Grandma is doing okay!! I went and did her hair on New Year's Day. She didn't know who I was at first then she asked about my kids, so she was coming around. I was kind of upset when I first got there, she was sleeping, but didn't look good, but once they got her up she looked better and rested. She still can't use her left side but does okay. She is 98 so I can't expect her to be what she was when I was the kids age. I can dream, can't I?? Brandon loves being home and didn't want to go back to school very bad last night, but by this morning he was ready to go. Ashley hugged him and gave him sweet sister advice and said it would be okay and that we would be here when he got home!! She loves her brother so much!! She went right in her room and waved bye to me, so she was okay with going back!! But I miss them, but at least I can take the tree down without them asking to leave it up "just a little longer"...lol I have added a few pictures of our goings on during break, with the heartache we had we also had fun and times that take away the pain and remind us that life goes on and that is how it is suppose to be!!! Have a great week my friends!! Hug your kids today!!

Trying out the new machine.. I think she is going to do just great!! Now I have a helper!! I'd better get to work myself!!


Trying out the new Trampoline!!! They were having such a good time. Oh to be young again!!


My two bowlers. We went to a birthday party on Saturday!! They had so much fun, But Ashley informed me that her shoes were ..."Just killing my feet!!" lol Brandon won the second game, Ashley, she just loves to roll the ball down the alley, Thank goodness for gutter bumpers!!!

3 comments:

Janene said...

Joleen~ What fun the kids are having! Sounds like things are starting to get back to normal in your household. Have a good time taking down that tree, it's always sad for me!

Farmchick said...

Our kids went back to school yesterday (except for lil farmer) and I mis them too. It takes awhile to get used to them being gone again. I don't like it!! Have a great day!

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Hi Joleen,
Happy New Year to you and yours !

I have passed on an award to you..
it's the Proximity ( Proximidade ) award.. so you can come and grab it on my blog and give it to eight other bloggers.

Your little ones are getting so big !..
May you have a great day !
Hugs,
Lina