~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Whatca Working on Wednesday!!!???


I got more hearts done!!! Finally, I haven't sold since September on eBay, mostly because of Ashley's being so sick but also because of my craft shows and the fact that eBay was so slow and things were going for hardly anything if at all, great if you are a buyer but if you are trying to make grocery money with it, it was bad and the fees would eat up most of your profit!! I know you all know that, but I have decided to try to get more things out there and sell again. My hearts did very well last year so I'm hoping for the same this year. There are so many talented artists out there that I am always a little humbled that my things sell, you are all amazing!!!
This set is so pretty and can be used all year, not just for Valentines Day!!
This set is on eBay now under my seller name *theprimitivebucket* go take a peek I also have the set of red ones with the Mary Engelbriet fabric listed.
Thanks for all of your nice comments and if you see something you like let me know. I have more sets that I don't have listed yet that are in the works. But I will be working on Easter and Spring things also very soon!!
Have a wonderful day my friends!!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh those are cute. Great job. I love chocolate and pink together.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Hi Joleen...I just put you in my ebay favs:)

The hearts are adorable.
Rondell

Lisa said...

Love the chocolate brown and pink together. I use that combo alot in scrapbooking.
Lisa
www.primroseparlor.blogspot.com

Dani said...

Oh Pam! Those are so cute! I have to go and check them out on Ebay! I am in need of Heart ornies for my Valentine prim tree. LOL
Love em!
Off to go peek!
Hugs
Dani

Terry said...

The chocolate and pink ones look good enough to eat!
Terry

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Hi Jolleen!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I do feel blessed to live here - complete with all the stuff that I don't show that needs repair or replacing or updating - like most homeowners I am sure.

Now if only MY copy would come!!
have a great weekend!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

LOL You'd think huh?? I get 6 complimentary issues and I have my subscription as well so I am hoping at least ONE of them shows up tomorrow.

My dad is a retired mailman so I usually don't say anything negative about 'letter carriers' but I gotta call a spade a spade. MY letter carrier can't seem to get ANYTHING correct so she probably delivered them to a neighbor as usual. She seems to have a hard time reading names and addresses! I think it has something to do with her being on her cell phone.

Sit A Spell said...

Loved your title, so had to say hi...and...I lived in CO for 10 yrs! I am now up north shivering, cause I truly am a southern gal. Great blog!