~ A wise man once said: I don't know, go ask a Woman!! ~

Friday, December 3, 2010

I AM LOVED!!!

I must say I am feeling LOVED today!!
It is my ?? birthday, and I was greeted by my kids with a "Happy Birthday's" this morning and I beautiful card from my Trucker man!!  I have had a pretty good with in the 'gift' category too!!  A few of my Ebay friends and I had a swap of snowmen this year and boy did I load up. I 'borrowed' the picture of Tanya of Bead and Needle, I was to busy...aka... lazy to take my own picture!!!  Hers was so nice I knew she wouldn't mind!! Thanks Sis! :O)  Anyway as you can see in the picture I have some very nice snowmen to scatter about my home now and they will be cherished for ever.





The snowman on the right is from Pat,ahlcoopedup , the hand painted book and little snowman on the right are from Chris, theantiquepallet,the cutter quilt mitten in the back is  from Suxie, Yankeelaneprimitives, it a card holder..how clever is that!!  The little snow girl in the middle and the prim gingers were my items and the smiley snow girl on the left is from Tanya, and the snowman in the red in front is from Barb, I don't think she has a blog..sorry Barb!!!

And speaking of Tanya..
Here she is...
 She spoiled me this year.. She is so very talented and I am lucky enough to have not one but 4 of her beautiful creations!!!   Here are the two latest ones. 
This one is so pretty... It's my birthday present!!   It's tiger eye agate and brass, the work on it is just amazing and I will always cherish it and anything she makes me !!  I love it Sis and you too!!
Okay this next one is special to me for more than one reason!!! 



This one is to DIE FOR!!! Actually this one was a choker necklace that my mom had and was getting rid of, I snagged it up but it was to tight on my neck so I sent it to Tanya just to MAKE IT LONGER FOR ME!!  That's it and this is what I got!!!  Mind you all it had before was a chain and the large stone piece with the silver pieces in the middle, but now it is full of silver and REAL turquoise beading and a extra chain with a silver and turquoise bead.   Simply amazing!!  I can't tell you how beautiful it is and the work, time and money she put into it for me, makes it all the more special!!  I may have to hide it from my mom now, she may want it back!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Thanks again girls and for making my day great.  My family is taking me out on the town for dinner tonight!! I really am blessed and I guess birthdays aren't so bad after all!!! 
Have a wonderful day, I plan on it!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday! Love your snowmen!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Hapy Birthday! How blessed you are.Warm Wishes!~Amy

Unknown said...

What great gifts! I hope you have a fantastic Birthday!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!
WOW!! What wonderful gifts and snowmen you have received.
Tam

Farm Field Primitives said...

Wow...you are spoiled. Hope you have a wonderful birthday.
~Melissa~

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! Hope your day is special! Looks good so far.
Prim Blessings! Robin

Tanya said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS - you deserve everything you get today, and more! Believe me, knowing who the necklaces were going to made them that much more fun to work on!

XOXOXO - Tanya

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday! You are blessed. :)

Screaming Sardine said...

Happy B-day, Joleen. So glad you're having a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Your sister has made you some very pretty necklaces.
You two look an awful lot alike!

You've also received some pretty special snowmen.

Judy

Deb said...

Happy ?? Birthday Joleen! Wonderful gifts you lucky girl, you must have been very good this year! Deb